2011년 12월 9일 금요일

Please be my friend- book journal

To be frank with, I've never suffered from relationship problems until I enter KMLA. I was proud of myself to have lots of friends and some of them were very close friends. However, since I became high school student, the thing changed into really difficult one. Numerous things to do interupted smooth, continuous communication with friends. Several rumors and lies made the relationship uncomfortable. Ironically, in some of the cases, I felt hardships in managing the friendship because I and friends are being too close to each other and meet too often. While I was deeply confused of what is the true friendship, provided a lesson about it.
One of the biggest theme in this novella is coming-up-age. Especially, the author is describing and emphasizing mental development including fortifying the friendship between main characters. They console, protect, counsel each other. The readers were able to find out their strong friendship even though they don't necessarily confirm their relationship with the words. I was really touched when Geordie's wife cried when Chris's was dead. Although the writer summarized this novel through the phrase 'Fall from innocence', I believe that 'fall' guided matured friendship between the characters.
After I finished the book, I thought that real friends are who we can rely ourselves on them without checking the relationship. Not doubting the friendship, not misunderstanding what he or she wants, but protect and support what the friend is doing. Maybe the reason I had hard time about it was I lost my mind and didn't trust my friend for a while. Now, I'm back. I sincerely love my friends and do care them. I'll never lost my dear people. As Gordie and his friends did, I will be the one who sympathize for my friends and do my best to help them.

1개의 덧글:

2011년 12월 16일 오전 10:50 , Blogger Mr. Garrioch 덧글 내용...

I'm glad the book can shed some light on personal issues for you. That's one thing reading a lot of books will always do - give you something to think about and gain. It's a good book once you get into it.

 

댓글 쓰기

에 가입 댓글 [Atom]

<< 홈